House for Sale

mls 09-2350

The house is posted for sale. We had our first showing yesterday afternoon. The realtors are not very proactive, in my opinion. They wanted to get the house but don't seem very pushy. And well, we need/like pushy for a realtor. Maybe pushy is not the word, maybe encouraging and full of suggestions. Anyway, after we 'staged' the house a bit better, jay took new pictures and emailed them to the realtors in hopes that they will soon replace the terrible pictures they took when we signed with them.
In comparison to other people, we aren't really pack rats, but in the process of boxing our clutter up, I realized that most of this stuff is mine and I don't need it. So I've been making trips to consignment and salvation army and the library. Anybody need an ironing board? Or little boy clothes?
Work at the hospital is going better for me. That is when I get to work. The floor I work on is under construction and that limits the patient # which limits the staff needed. So we aren't getting the work hours, we get called off and put on call a lot. They try to move us to other floors if possible, but not usual since I don't qualify to work in the ICU or ER. Which is sorta ok by me, but the money helps and I need the experience. I have an interview at UMC in Jackson next weekend for their cardiac step down unit which is great.
Nathan is a bundle of energy nowadays. He learns fast and remembers everything. He can all out run now. If I can keep him from picking up dead spiders and bringing them to me , then I might be ok.

Comments