Sometimes I wish I could use this blog as a kind of diary, but then I don't want everybody and anybody knowing my business. Maybe someone needs to create a kind of personal diary book computer thing that i can tote around with me. It probably already exists, but since I don't get out much... because if I have to write it, it won't get written because typing can actually keep up with my thoughts.
What is on my mind? Well what else does a mother think about? her spouse, her kid, and her job... and maybe her dogs, house, flowers if she gets around to it.
My job is hard, I'm constantly thinking, second guessing, and playing catchup. I would like to think it is rewarding but I don't get a lot of positive feedback from people at work, not directly anyway. I know I have helped people and probably saved a few lives, but you never know for sure what would have happened. The hours are too long for me, the work too hectic.... but I am learning/have learned ALOT that will definitely help me in the future.
My Nathan is growing and getting around at a fast pace. He's quick and smart. He can climb just about anything he puts his mind to. He is excellent at gibberish. He can redecorate his room in less than 30 minutes. I always think about how I can better teach him. He is already getting to be independent. He will walk with you but doesn't like to hold hands.
Jay is liking his job and is getting to design new products for his company. I think he misses me when i work and feels a little over burdened with watching nathan when i work.
Well, this is Sunday and we are going to find a place to ride our bikes.. maybe out by the rez.

Comments

  1. We're biking the Natchez Trace Century Ride on April 10th. It starts at the Old Trace park in Ridgeland (check the city of Ridgeland's website) We're only doing the 25 miler though... That would be fun for yall to do. Nathan would like it too, do yall have one of those baby seats for bicycles?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment