Dreams
Here I am... awake at 3 am. Considering I slept 6 hours today and another 6 tonight, I guess it's ok. As long as I can remember, I have always needed a lot of sleep. Even when I was in high school running 5 miles a day, I remember coming home and falling asleep on the couch or doing my homework.
In most of my dreams, I have super powers! I can fly (although sometime not so well). I can zap people with lightning. Tonight was a first though... I dreamed I had magical makeover powers! I think I watch too many TLC shows. I was in a mall and I would stand back and redo people's hair or change the style and color of their clothes. This is truly strange since my own closet has no styles to speak of. Later on in the dream, I would stop people and tell them their style was terrible and take them into a store and tell them what they needed to wear.... like I was some sort of expert or something! Maybe this is a metaphor for my current job, i have to act like an expert yet I feel like an impostor. You know, super nurse!
In most of my dreams, I have super powers! I can fly (although sometime not so well). I can zap people with lightning. Tonight was a first though... I dreamed I had magical makeover powers! I think I watch too many TLC shows. I was in a mall and I would stand back and redo people's hair or change the style and color of their clothes. This is truly strange since my own closet has no styles to speak of. Later on in the dream, I would stop people and tell them their style was terrible and take them into a store and tell them what they needed to wear.... like I was some sort of expert or something! Maybe this is a metaphor for my current job, i have to act like an expert yet I feel like an impostor. You know, super nurse!
Comments
Post a Comment