Worry
When I finished school (for the second time), I thought the stress would decrease at least gradually. But lately, not so the case. I remember Ms Hurst saying "ok, are we worried?" referring to a patient situation. The answer usually was " yes, we are worried sick!" I smile because she always put humor in it, in her southern belle way. Being a newbie at this job, the trick i find is to get the doctor as worried as I am and to do something significant about it.
I am also learning how to deal with the emotional stress that I carry home. I think I'll go to Walmart.....
See what I mean....
I am also learning how to deal with the emotional stress that I carry home. I think I'll go to Walmart.....
See what I mean....
Stress will always be a part of our lives, I think the key is to not worry (Matt.6), move around to release it, and eat healthy. I know that when I don't do these things, it's worse on me... as it was years ago. I Love ya, look forward to next post!
ReplyDelete