nathan update

Well, Nathan is walking/limping on his leg now. He doesn't like to have his shoe/moccasin put on his right foot but once it is on, he doesn't seem to mind. If this continues, we should take him to an orthopedic doctor who might be able to tell us how to help it heal better since we don't know what is wrong with it. The 2nd visit to the general/urgent care doctor could not confirm a fracture and they suggested we see an orthopedic doctor. Gee, we should have done that to start with anyway.. I guess you live and learn, especially in the world of kids.
If you didn't know already, I am a big grump when I'm tired which seems to be at least 50% of my time awake now. It is so hard to be nice and friendly when I just don't feel like it. Lord, help me to show my Happy side to people who don't deserve to see the Grumpy side. Right now I look Dopey. I need to go put some makeup on and brush my hair.... Jay and I are spending the day together today while Nate is at day care. (I'm not as funny as Jay is).

Comments