Nathan's newest antics/update

Becky and Jim gave him this Lion scooter walker thing for his birthday. He loves to mash the nose to make the music play but he hasn't figured out what else it is for yet. He will push it around but gets mad when it gets stuck in the corner.

Nathan is learning and discovering every day. He watches everything we do and tries to copy us. He has spent a great deal of time trying to turn doorknobs which he can't quite get a good hand hold of yet. He watches me very closely when I vacuum and wants to either help or do it himself because he is always getting in the way. His leg seems to be doing good because he is back to climbing in and over and around everything. We have had to scoot things back from the edge of the dining room table because his reach has expanded. I guess we will have to start putting things up for real now.

In preparation for a possible move, I have taken to cleaning out and boxing up stuff to give away or take to consignment (i'm not up for a yard sale, plus we live out in at the dead end of a maze of the boonies.) I have been forced to admit that I will probably never wear/fit into that nice looking shirt again. I place it in the 'give away/consignment' box with 'i'll get to buy new clothes' in mind. Isn't that how it works?!


Comments