New Adventures

Jay and I have decided to accept the job at Thermoprobe in Pearl which means we will be moving again. For many reasons, I/we don't want to leave Tupelo, but you go where the jobs are. The position involves a fairly small business that designs and produces mostly thermal sensors for a variety of uses. Jay's job will be to assist production and keep the company up to date on licenses and training and certifications - at least that's mainly it from my understanding. He should start his new job no later than October.
So we plan to put our house up for sale this week. We want to rent in the Jackson area before we buy another house, so we want to rent a house preferably with a fenced in yard or room for the dogs (we have 2 big dogs and one small blind dog). The rental will probably be short term, like 6 months, since I have to stay on Jay constantly about jumping into buying another house. We will need storage units, probably several. Anybody know a good moving company? or do we have any volunteers?
I will be looking for another nursing job, preferably day shift. I like the cardiac floor as opposed to a med surg. I hate leaving the hospital I am at now, but I can't take it with me.
Please be praying for us during this time. for patience and wisdom and sensitivity to the spirit to know how we go about moving and finding the right realtor and finding a new place to live.

Comments

  1. Yeah! COngrats!! Let us know if you need any help! I'll help you move if I can... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for moving check out PODS if they are in your area. They put a pod in your drive and you pack and then they can move it or store it till you need it. Congrats and I know it's stressful but this to will pass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment